Discover three different skiing regions in three days. On the first day, our helicopter takes you to St. Moritz. Hit the slopes of the Corviglia before recharging with a champagne lunch at the legendary El Paradiso hut. On the second day, we will fly you to Klosters and land on the Madrisa. We will reserve a table for you at the Madrisa Club before your return trip. On the third day, it’s off to Flims-Laax. Discover 224 kilometres of slopes and the Elephant hut.
- 3 nights in a room of your choice at the 7132 Hotel ***** Superior or in the House of Architects **** by 7132
- 6 helicopter shuttle flights
- Ski pass for the Corviglia, Madrisa and Flims-Laax skiing regions
- Daily breakfast buffet at the 7132 Red restaurant
- A welcome drink at the 7132 Blue Bar
- Free admission to the 7132 thermal baths until 20:00 (night-time bathing on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 11 pm to 1 am)
- Service and VAT, exclusive of visitor’s and accommodation taxes of CHF 3.40 per person and night
- Additional nights can be booked on request.
- Valid from 15 December 2018 to 28 February 2019
Price per package: From CHF 2'610.00 in a double room